Class D

Been thinking of trying a D amp to reduce clutter. Most that I see are not rated at 2 ohms.  My PSB Stratus gold's will drop to 3 ohms or lower at some frequencies. So my question is will these types of amps handle this impedance ?
Thanks in advance. Chris
128x128zappas
Thank you for loving me.  You are dear to me too.  Oh hear one, your face shines with such sweet love and beauty.  I am eternally grateful to know I am always loved.  We are all worthy of choosing and feeling love and joy.
Having owned a EVS1200 for over a year now, and having made a few component and cable upgrades, most notable to date, I replaced my Emerald Physics KCIIs (with Wire World OCC wire and Clarity cap upgrades as new) with EP 3.4s (also with Wire World OCC wire and Clarity cap upgrades) which I played without adding 2 SVS powered subs until about a month ago. I feel sorry for those who didn't jump on this amp, as he has stopped making them.

Both Absolute Sound and Stereophile have glowingly reviewed the PS Audio M1200s (same IcePower modules, but stock). I am confident that the EVS 1200 would stand out against them for barely 1/3 the money

hth
I don't know, you would have to have some serious vision problems or some serious dogma problems to this this is an unrecognizable square wave .....

https://www.stereophile.com/images/1220PS1200fig03.jpg
georgehifi8,388 posts01-26-2021 10:25pmYou you don’t even understand what you asked, they utilized one graph instead of two just to confuse the likes of you

George telling other people "they don't understand". That is ironic.