Life span of silver cables with cotton/air dielectric

Good day Ladies and Gentlemen,
I need your advise and help,  on silver cables.
In detail, recently I have auditioned some silver cables interconnects which are using cotton as dielectric. I liked the sound and I was about to purchase them until somebody told me that they will corrode fast and the sound will degrade.

what’s your experience on this matter?

thank you 
rim
Cotton with a teflon wrap? If the guy did it by hand and used gloves it helps A LOT. Still the ends will tarnish and that is actually a good thing..
That fuzzy/tarnish is very conductive. Its a good sign the cable is settled to. You can treat it with a little wd40 and wipe pre install. Disconnect spray and wipe once a year..

They are a pain to make by hand, and get the batting right..  Worth it though.. I've done cotton/teflon (silver and copper) in silk tubes. But they have a shelf life. 15 years but 25 years with 3m scotch guard.. no kidding..

I heard you could dry clean them with a Dry cleaning fluid.. and scotch guard, them again, they last forever.. Just a maintenance deal..

Regards

Thinking of this, am I right to say that we should worry more for the oxidation on the nude cartridge thin wires and or our electronics silver and copper elements?
I've Clear Day silver speaker cables for about 4 years and not noticed any SQ deterioration issues.
Stay away get copper of which PURIST is the best.This silver cable with cotton will pick up noise as the covering is very bad PURIST has the best shielding in the business.