Life span of silver cables with cotton/air dielectric

Good day Ladies and Gentlemen,
I need your advise and help,  on silver cables.
In detail, recently I have auditioned some silver cables interconnects which are using cotton as dielectric. I liked the sound and I was about to purchase them until somebody told me that they will corrode fast and the sound will degrade.

what’s your experience on this matter?

thank you 
rim
Cotton with a teflon wrap? If the guy did it by hand and used gloves it helps A LOT. Still the ends will tarnish and that is actually a good thing..
That fuzzy/tarnish is very conductive. Its a good sign the cable is settled to. You can treat it with a little wd40 and wipe pre install. Disconnect spray and wipe once a year..

They are a pain to make by hand, and get the batting right..  Worth it though.. I've done cotton/teflon (silver and copper) in silk tubes. But they have a shelf life. 15 years but 25 years with 3m scotch guard.. no kidding..

I heard you could dry clean them with a Dry cleaning fluid.. and scotch guard, them again, they last forever.. Just a maintenance deal..

Regards

Thinking of this, am I right to say that we should worry more for the oxidation on the nude cartridge thin wires and or our electronics silver and copper elements?