Perfect Path "Solutions" (PPS) eMat

Does anyone know the intricate details of how these most current PPS eMats differ, aside by appearance, from the previous two generations of PPT eMat & eMat+?.any insight will be greatly appreciated...

Thanx! Mooncrikit
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xmooncrikit
There is a method to break down the contents of the mat and blend into another binding agent and directly apply those benefits to many parts of my system and elsewhere in my room. Tom
Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn and caldron bubble.
Fillet of a fenny snake,
In the caldron boil and bake;
Slice of mat and wire of fuse
Liquid cables juice we use
Diamond needle on tone arm sing
Scratching and  popping an audiophile dream
For a charm of powerful trouble,
Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.

With apologies to Willie
Doubley Dumb Dilbert Dudes. Right from the hand of Shakespeare. Only he could have written such a description.   Tom
millercarbon ...

• "Frank, you are too kind. He is the one, probably just about the only one, I would have to disinvite."

Not me. I’d love to have the guy over for a listening session. Within the first few notes, he would have a look on his face as though he had just eaten a crap sandwich. No doubt he would try to save face by finding fault with the system, but once the session was over, he would leave and never be able to forget what he had heard. And the best part? He would try to match the sound somehow but would fail miserably, and would be chasing it for the rest of his arrogant little life. :-)

By the way Miller, I still laugh every time I think about your late-night phone call when your greeting was ... "Frank ... I had to call someone who understands!" That was truly a classic.

Frank.