Schiit - shipments stopped?

Think they have stopped shipping, maybe ceased ops.

business failures do happen.

my order placed end of nov and no word.  I email and receive generic replies.

emergingsoul
I ordered a Ragnarok amp only in early December.  At that time it said "Ships in 5-7 days".  After a couple of weeks I emailed Schitt to inquire on status.  I got a prompt reply indicating it would be a couple more weeks.  In all honestly they could have let me know that before I inquired, but so be it.  Two weeks rolled around and I sent another email, to be notified it would ship "around Feb 25th".  I checked the website and that is what it did in fact say. Ok, cool.  I  now look at the website and it says "Ships on Feb 25th".  No "around" anymore.  That's progress imo.  

Apparently they are updating the website regularly, but are not sending out emails regarding the issue.  They may assume customers can check the website.  Remember, Callifornia, especially Southern California, is still experiencing a very severe Covid surge right now, and they are probably short-staffed.  

My take is that Schiit products are in high demand, and they are also likely dealing with delays from other vendors as well as their own internal challenges.  Everything in my world, from work, to the mail, to the bathroom contractor etc etc etc are running behind and experiencing unexpected challenges to their businesses.  

So what to do?  Wait and be patient.  Or cancel the order.  That's all there is to it.