Jolida Foz SS-X Tube buffer & soundstage expander?

Anyone have any hands-on experience with the Jolida Foz SS-X Tube buffer & soundstage expander?
I've read a few reviews but I want to hear from members of this website that have actually used it.
Your positive and/or negative comments would be appreciated.
https://www.audiogon.com/listings/acoustics-jolida-foz-ss-x-tube-buffer-soundstage-expander-2017-11-...
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xlak
@smrex13  Thanks for the feedback. I have a friend that owns one and would sell it to me. Been somewhat hesitant as I have a tube DAC and tube pre feeding a SS amp which are working very well for me. I may give it a try.

Hope things are going well for you. 
@mesch It's a fairly minimal cost for a (potentially) significant upgrade.  If nothing else, it's a fun piece to play around with for a while.  With a tube DAC and tube pre, you may find it to soften things up too much, or it might just add to the good things that the tubes are doing.  I'll be interested to hear how it works if you give it a shot.  

Stay safe!  Hope you're doing well!
Scott
@smrex13 Yes it would cost me $200. I would like the soundstage expansion it provides on some recordings. 

We are doing well here. Maybe make it to Oregon once Covid is dispensed with. Take Care.
Mike