Perfect Path "Solutions" (PPS) eMat

Does anyone know the intricate details of how these most current PPS eMats differ, aside by appearance, from the previous two generations of PPT eMat & eMat+?.any insight will be greatly appreciated...

Thanx! Mooncrikit
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xmooncrikit
Hi guys! We should all meet up and fight about it, anchorman style. Ill bring the trident 🔱.
Direct mechanical coupling vs isolation...bring out the  pointed surface vs the flat and dull. Tom
Who's fighting? I'm having fun:-)))) Some people are so defensive. 

Here are some real audio pioneers; Edgar Villchur, Saul Marantz, Joe Grado, Paul Klipsch, Bob Carver, Rudy Bozak, John Curl, Nelson Pass and many more. We still celebrate their inventions today.

Well designed turntables and electronic gear to not need any voodoo witchcraft to operate correctly. This stuff is designed and marketed to take advantage of the gullibility of human hearing particularly those who do not understand it. If people want to be taken advantage of that is their business. But, don't B---h at us because we point out the truth. I'm not quite sure what Glupson point out but I think his heart is in the right place:-)

In the old days manufacturers would go out of their way to prove their products performance. Edgar Villchur set up his speakers on a stage with musicians and compared them to the real thing in public. He also designed and built the most successful turntable of all time the AR XA which has been copied by numerous manufacturers. The Linn LP 12 is nothing but a fancy AR XA. 

Well designed turntables and electronic gear to not need any voodoo witchcraft to operate correctly. 
Vibrations are not affecting PERFECT audio system design then...
The electrical  noise floor of the house and room dont affect PERFECT  audio system...

"Any audio design is optimal by virtue of his PERFECT design out of the box: connect it, he will work perfectly  optimally WITHOUT  any external means or optimizing device controls..."

You call that "science" or market gullability about alleged PERFECT engineering ?

Myself i chose the second case....