Why so many angry audiophiles?

Just wondering. Music is supposed to soothe the soul. If you are in reasonably good health for your age, have a good system and good music to play on it you have it pretty good it seems to me. These are blessings! Be thankful for what you got?

Just a thought.  That's how I see it.
128x128mapman
@edcyn....The drawback of employing felines to to do your IC's is that as a whole, they see cables as merely very long shoelaces (complete with the 'hard ends').  And the inability to read poses a somewhat larger problem....

Just think:  Amp speaker output to a TT in....

*Foom*
was just discussing this with a couple of good friends. wish it was just the hifi crowd. angry people everywhere now-a-days. i have several long term hobbies and can say the same about them all. have been into watches, cars, knives, pens, coins, guns and hifi for 25+ years . have seen anger become more prevalent in all of the above regarding online discussion and debate. seems sharing opinions and debating has become more of a blood sport for many.

i blame the inter-web in general. 95% BS if not more imho. no wonder so many people get twisted sideways with the near constant exposer to the bull poo poo.  very glad i've never joined any social media like FB, twitter, grams, chats. etc.  just a handful of forums/one for each interest is all i can bare. some days even that is too much. do get a good chuckle outta some of the nonsense but try to hide my amusement most of the time =).

"ya can't carpet the world, so put on a pair of comfy slippers instead".
Has anyone here clearly and profoundly won a toxic argument whereby the opposing party simply acquiesced, admitted fault and gave thanks for pointing out their complete lack of understanding and pillock-like nature?

Not in my universe.......yours?  Not in the cards.  The self-belief system most humans cling to is akin to “The Borg”.

I enjoy where I live, what I eat, where I travel to, the concerts I attend and Bridger the Wonder lab.  All in a world bereft of social media.  Spin that in a negative way, I dare you.