Help! Spakers damaged during shipping?Paid insurance (with proof)being told not Insured?

LONGGGG story, here is short verison. (this has bene going on for the last 7-8 months!!!

I sold a pair of B&W speakers on audiogon.com as well as purchasing insurance and shipping label through audigon.com
When speakers arrive to buyer he notifies me immedietly with pictures that they are broken and boxes are all busted up like they had been dropped from a formitable height and landed on their head.
I file claim with audiogon (whom i purchased the insurance through). Claim is denied due to package "not being Insured'. How can it not be insured if I paid for the insurance at checkout when I purchased Shipping label

To clarify, the claim is not getting denied for handling the situation wrong ( i.e.-  throwing away the damaged item or something) nit actually is NOT EVEN GETTING THAt far. MY receipt says that I paid for insurance and show the amount I paid but' on their end' they are showing something different (that this was not insured).

How to Resolve? Next step of Action?

a_mulder
I am not sure but why would you buy insurance twice once from audiogon and pay again for the shippers insurance i would say you have your hands full but i would start with audiogon.
Here is part of what the Audiogon Insurance webpage says:
  • Loss, damage, or non-arrival of any package or its contents which (a) is addressed, wrapped, or packed insufficiently, incorrectly, or contrary to carrier's packaging requirements; or (b) bears a descriptive label or packaging which tends to describe nature of contents EXCEPT if shipped via Parcel Post and required by Postal Laws and Regulations.
Do you think (b) is reasonable?  I just bought an NAD M33 from a reputable online store.  Of course I still have all the original packing. But the original outside box packing it came in says NAD M33 plain as day.  So if I were to sell it to another Audiogoner (I don't plan to, but if) then to comply with the rule above I would have to triple box it - and then of course it would not be original packing.  Do you still think (b) is reasonable?

And by the way: good luck getting the delivery person to wait while you open the box.
How could Audiogon deny the claim because it wasn't manufacturer packaging if they didn't see it? Was it the original packaging? I would write to Tammy for an explanation, but I would think that you had already done that after 7 months.