SEEKING A QUALITY CDR

I have been downloading music from Music Giants. Com for the last two weeks and all I can say is that the fidelity is better than many of the store bought cd's that I own.
Now that I've purchased the music I would like to make a
CD, but what blank cdr to buy? The Mobile Fidelity Gold disk is $95.00 for 50 cd's. Is there anybody out there that could recommend a blank quality CDR for music?
Thnaks in advance. By the way the quality of the music
from Music Giants amazes me. Give it a try, it is $1.29 per song, but totally destroys, I Tunes, Rhapsody and the
rest. By the way, I'm in New York and they are in Nevada,
my only association is that I am a satisified customer. By the way they have nice people to speak to in customer service. Yes, would you beleieve customer service, most members of Audiogon may remember the term.
kjl
Albert,

On your earlier reccomendation, I went to that site (Digital Supply I think) you mentioned, and found several different kinds of Mitsui CDR blanks. I settled on a 25-pack of "Mitsui Digital Audio Disk For Consumer". Was this a good choice????
The Taiyo Yuden discs are available from Sweetwater.com at US$50. for a stack of 100 with free shipping.They are good people to deal with especially if pro audio is an interest.
Joey, I buy them in 100 packs but suspect the product is the same. Probably smarter to buy the 25 pack and give them a try before committing to big quantities in case they don't please you.

I have discs that were burned several years ago on my old original computer and always cringe when a customer calls up and asks if I still have "those" images in my files.

Fortunately thus far the Mitsui have not let me down.
"Audio" cdrs are not necessary when using a computer burner. You probably paid a little extra due to a tax put on audio cdrs.
http://www.feurio.com/English/faq/faq_vocable_audiocdr.shtml
Piano632 wrote:-
"Another excellent brand is Taiyo Yuden. Some (not all) Fuji & Maxell CD-R are Taiyo Yuden (but only if they say "Made in Japan" on the packaging)."

agree! I've had experience only w/ Taiyo-Yuden disks in the form of Fuji & Maxell CD-R Pro. The packages always say "Made in Japan" otherwise I do not buy them. the recording surface is green-ish silver in colour. I've had very good experience w/ these blank CD-Rs. Walmart has the Maxell CD-R Pro for $7.50 + tax for a 10-pack w/ slim jewel cases. I believe that Office Depot or Office Max has the Fuji blank CD-Rs.