FUSES, Finally!?

I have been adamant about avoiding special fuses, because of the lack of empirical studies.  Here is my question:  What would be something not too expensive that would be a good start.  I use three dual mono Audire amps (for Woofs, Mids and Tweets, and Subs, each of the six channel having four fuses.  I would not not want to spend thousands, even if I could, just to experiment.  My heat sinks do unplug, along with the outputs, and I could try just one channel or one amp.  Paul of PS mentioned what they use, and that might eventually be a possibility, but what do you guys (and gals?) think I should do, to just to convince this ageing skeptic?  Also, each channel of my amps has one single, dedicated computer chip that regulates the filling of the 4 26,000 mf caps (per channel), which might make any difference less than a design that allows a flood of electrons into the tank, presuming that might matter.  DanV
128x128danvignau

danvignau
What would be something not too expensive that would be a good start.

Just buy a bunch of new Bussman fuses for a dollar each, clean all the fuse contact holders and squeeze them together for a stronger hold on the fuse.
Don’t be a "gullible sucker" and buy any fuse over a couple of bucks each

Just re-new your fuse with the same amperage if it’s old and has seen many turn on cycles, with a quality one like Bussman or Littlefuse and clean the cradle fuse contacts and maybe squeeze them in a little for a tight fit. And definitely don’t be sucked into any $$$ boutique hifi fuses

Just change the fuse if old for a quality brand EE industry standard 50c fuse, as fuses (even the snake oil ones) do age after many turn on cycle surges.

Quick blow fuses aging and slow blow fuses aging left to right.
https://ibb.co/0ZtRv4J https://ibb.co/mbzs3RK

Cheers George
You could try these at about $13 a pop:https://www.akikoaudio.com/en/other-brands/wilbrand-acoustics/528-wilbrand-acoustics-silver-fuse

I can’t vouch for them as I’ve never tried them but for the price of entry, not bad. If not, try and source some HiFi Tuning Silver Stars or Gold on eBay.

And don’t pay any attention to Georgie. As you can see, he can’t be civil right from the start. I don’t see how his posts aren’t automatically removed for the bile and insults he constantly uses. He’s not all there.

All the best,
Nonoise

Hello Nonoise.
The link you posted from Akiko Audio seems to show breaker units that are fitted with silver fuses. Do you know if these breaker types are replacement plugins for what we use here in the USA? Thanks for the link. Tom
Be aware that just because your amp uses 4 fuses per amp does not mean you will need 8 fuses just to try. When I said try one, I meant try one. You can go one per amp, but unless you have gone the Full Monty with mono pre-amps then you can try just one fuse in the pre-amp. Then try it in whatever source component. Simply not necessary to deck the whole system out. Maybe with some of the cheap stuff people are talking about, where any difference at all is hard to tell. But not with Blue. No way.
millercarbon  I appreciate all replies, but to millercarbon:  What part of, I don't want to buy 24 $150 fuses to see if they work did you not get?