Blue node 2i vs other devices

I have a question, currently I am using apple tv to stream my music from Spotify and tidal. Would the blue node 2i sound better than using Apple TV and how much better would it sound? Is it worth getting a blue node 2i to stream my music or just stick with Apple TV. 

Currently I am using arcam SR 250 AVR with bower and Wilkins speakers. 
chee707
I started with the Apple TV, then switched to my computer with a Bifrost DAC via USB and then moved up to the Node2 and now I have the 2I.

The Node 2i is a significant improvement to all other options I listed above and for me - well worth the upgrade.

If you use good power and interconnect cables on the Node 2i it will surprise you even further.

I also use small cones underneath to isolate it from the shelf

I was so impressed I also purchased the Power Node 2 to replace my A/V system and the Pulse Mini for outdoor music - and never looked back

The Node 2i is so good I have no plans to upgrade any further
- i.e. unless they come out with another version :-)

Hope that helps - Steve
I have the 2i and it has been around for awhile.  One might guess a new updated model may be coming out.  Just a guess.
the Node 2i gets listed often ands sell fast...so not much to lose in trying one...and they can also be improved with a better DAC, worth it for Tidal but not Spotify
When the replacement for the 2i comes out, unless there is a substantial increase in price, the resale on the current 2i will nosedive.  True they do not cost that much to start with.  I have a 2i.