Rel sub cable options

I want to upgrade the neutrik cable on my Rel Storm III. Has anyone compared the Kimber Kable and Rel Blue cables? The Rel is almost twice as much (but also twice as long).
rockyboy
I have REL cables made by Signal and also by Audio Art. Both less expensive than the bassline blue. I use them in different systems. Haven’t had chance to compare. The AA cost about double the Signal but use better connector and wire seems higher quality but I like both

Re: Analysis Plus REL cables vs. Signal Audio REL Speakon cables. 

After hours of auditioning each set of cables, giving them each at least 100 hours of break in time on my pair of REL S/510s, I returned The Analysis Plus REL cables that I purchased on a 30-day trial from The Cable Company. Frank’s Signal Audio REL cables are just better in every way. Deeper and yet more articulate bass, more three-dimensional space to the soundstage, and all the stuff that REL subwoofers are known for.

As they say, your mileage may vary, but I am a big fan of the Signal Audio REL Speakon Cables and give them my highest recommendation!

Signal...I have the Analysis plus one as well, but prefer the Signal cable.  
I just picked up a pair of S/510s that I'll be driving from PS Audio M1200 monoblocs.  I have some extra Kimber 8TC lying around and was planning on using a single run of each to each sub.  Using the Speakon 4-pole connector, I plan on using 8 conductors split in half for the 2 positive terminals and the other 8 conductors split in half for the 2 negative terminals; so there will be 4 individual conductors on each pole of the Speakon.

REL makes a big deal about talking about the resistance of the cable in concert with their input design.  Am I using too much wire and will it be a problem?  Almost everything I see for sale is only 2 conductors per pole.

Good idea?  Bad idea?  I already own all the pieces so there is no cost outlay.
After my post, I found the 'Russ Andrews' REL cable made from 8TC.  That is almost exactly what I'm going to do except.....where he has 2 leads for a right + channel and a left + channel, I'll combine the wires into one lead for a single + connection.  As I said, I'm using monoblocs.

So maybe I'm all set!? :-)