Cal Audio Alpha/Delta Question

Hello guys, I have a Cal Audio Alpha/Delta combo that I have had for about 14 years but never used ti till now, original owner bought it new in 1997. Opened it up and it still has the Cal Audio branded tubes so I re-seated them as the original owner told me that the unit didn't have much time on it because he just hated the way it sounded. I checked the fuse on the Alpha and it blown but I cant find a .3A 250V fuse, and not sure if its fast or slow blow. So my question is can I replace the with a .5A/250V slow blow fuse from a boutique fuse and not have a problem. The original fuse seems to have piece of TEFL in it with a thin wire coiled around it, the only other making on the fuse is 313. Thanks in advance guys for your time and effort.
128x128mktracy
Off eBay.  My Alpha has had the 96k/24 Bit upgrade but I don't think they changed the fuse. This appears to be the same as what's in mine....https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/1tUAAOSwXshWs3xM/s-l300.jpg
OK OP you got me thinking about my dusty old Alpha.  So, I had a little pandemic fun this afternoon.  I dusted off my old Jolida JD-1000 integrated amp, connected the Alpha, then into my Mac Mini.  I'm using Spica TC-50 speakers.  Should be warm now, gotta go.
@dekay thanks for the help.@vegasears thank you for the info. I hope that you enjoy the setup sounds like it will be a fun listen.@tweak1 thank for info.I really do like the sound of the Alpha/Delta combo. I've been using it since my Teac VRDS 25x went down. I think I like the sound of the Teac a little better but the Cal Audio is damn musical and fun to listen to.