Does the Rogue Cronus Magnum III have any real competition in its same price point of $3k?

If so, what is it? (new and tubes only please.)

Thanks!

shtinkydog
I've used two pair of speakers with the Raven Blackhawk LE, Nola Boxer S1s that are 90 dB and currently the Reference 3A di Capo i. The di Capos are advertised as being 92 dB but SoundStage measured them at 89 dB.

The Raven will easily drive either to louder levels than I would ever want in my living room. 

shtinkydog -- Yes, 20 watts per channel is more than enough. I didn't miss anything about the Rogue. It's a fine amp but just not quite as good as a couple other tube amps I've had and I found the way the bias adjustments were implemented to be sorta fiddly. In comparison, having well-implemented auto-bias on the Raven is nice.
i owned a raven audio blackhawk.  loved the sound, it came stock with nos svet winged c power tubes and a mixture of quality nos small signal tubes which had a big impact on SQ. the current ravens use different power and small signal tubes.  
i sold it and replaced with a rogue cronus magnum ii to increase the impact and scale driving larger box british monitors.  mission accomplished, dynamics and bass were increased noticeably.  judicious small signal tube upgrades brought the SQ close to that of the Ravens.  
i would bet the sound quality today is closer out of the box.  
the ravens would sound more alive with higher efficiency speakers but that was not my case.