What kind of listening chair

Should your critical listening chair be high-back, low-back, or a stool?  Wood, leather, or fabric?
markinthedark
I am looking at task chairs with retractable foot rests.  Several on Amazon.
I use a top end Lazy Boy recliner in leather. Real soft and cushy. You can see it on my system page. When you recline you open up the sound field behind you sort of like having no back. I set my calibration mic right where my ears are, perfect. 
I use a Cost Plus Kendall chair that has low back and comfortable, as seen on my system page. It is a fabric and not leather chair. Why I purchased this? Because the Le Corbusier LC2 is way expensive!
The Herman Miller Charles Eames chair is a good one and several models of Stressless recliners from the Norway company, Ekornes.

Eames Lounge and Ottoman - Lounge Chair - Herman Miller

https://shop.stressless.com/en/c/recliners

There are several other good chairs and a great number of bad ones. There are a lot of noise making machines that will never appear on AudiogoN, in fact most are appliances. I owned a high end furniture store for decades and sold much of the best from all over the world. Furniture is no different than restaurants. For every great restaurant there are thousands of "me too" burger places with drive up windows. I have never been in a town where the best restaurant had a drive up window. Or been in a Wal-Mart or Sears with SOTA audiophile stereo components...and yes, any Sears will sell more noise makers in a week than the audiophile store in that town does in a year.