Schiit - shipments stopped?

Think they have stopped shipping, maybe ceased ops.

business failures do happen.

my order placed end of nov and no word.  I email and receive generic replies.

emergingsoul
I have it on good authority that it’s only OP’s order on hold, because they’ve determined he’s a complete wanker. I expect there will soon be many posts about people receiving their Freya+ orders in record time. I actually had one delivered today and I haven’t even placed the order yet. Anticipating my needs is great customer service. 
There was a fishing lure called a Wanker in the US, are you suggesting Emergingsoul is trolling or do you expect septics to understand British slang?
I ordered VIDAR amplifier on 1/7/20.
I received it on Monday 1/11/20.
Last year I ordered a Freya and it took about 4 weeks because of back orders.
I am very happy with all of my Schitt purchases, and there customer service. All my inquiries were answered promptly.
Ordered a Schiit Freya + before Thanksgiving and received it two weeks ago. Seems like they are just working through an order backlog of a popular product after understandable supply chain difficulties (there is a pandemic going on, and CA is particularly hard hit). It's a great preamp.
If the OP thinks that a shipping delay on an audio preamp is a "serious problem", then maybe he lives in a different universe than the rest of us right now!