Schiit - shipments stopped?

Think they have stopped shipping, maybe ceased ops.

business failures do happen.

my order placed end of nov and no word.  I email and receive generic replies.

emergingsoul
I ordered VIDAR amplifier on 1/7/20.
I received it on Monday 1/11/20.
Last year I ordered a Freya and it took about 4 weeks because of back orders.
I am very happy with all of my Schitt purchases, and there customer service. All my inquiries were answered promptly.
Ordered a Schiit Freya + before Thanksgiving and received it two weeks ago. Seems like they are just working through an order backlog of a popular product after understandable supply chain difficulties (there is a pandemic going on, and CA is particularly hard hit). It's a great preamp.
If the OP thinks that a shipping delay on an audio preamp is a "serious problem", then maybe he lives in a different universe than the rest of us right now!
I ordered a Freya+ on October 30th and still don’t have it or a tracking number, so I get the OP’s frustration.

On the website, they tend to say something is “Backordered, ships on _____” but on the ship date they then say “In production. Ships in 7-10 days”. I’ve had this in the past with other items. This tends to mean that you wait however many weeks into the future the first date is and then another week or so on top of that. 

It’s definitely not the best way to set expectations about when people will receive their items. Customer service emails are always very optimistic and cheery and tend to lack specifics. 

Plus the pandemic, holidays, and the fact that they’re working on setting up a second production facility and warehouse in Texas might mean that they’re not firing on all cylinders. 

Post removed