Acoustat Electrostatic spearkers

I’m from old school, I still have and always will use these speakers. I have 2+2s now. I just pick up a set of model 6s which have two interfaces on each speaker. My question is can I just run speaker cable to the other from that to the power amp. Or should I run two speakers cable one to each interface. Or use a set of shot gun speaker cables. 

schweibnsk
They can be a tough load from what I remember. The design suggest you need two stereo amps to run the system.
Had the 6's for many years. You need 2 stereo amps to drive them properly. Great speaker. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

In the early 90s I had 2 + 2s with both the interfaces and OTL tube amps, I much preferred the OTLs, and although they sounded much better than the interfaces, the amps weren't very stable. I witnessed many cherry glowing tubes. I sold them, it wasn't until much later that a few guys figured out how to make the OTLs stable
Not sure what you're asking... Love my Spectra IIs.

If you're on Facebook, I suggest you ask questions on the Acoustat page. There are some serious subject matter experts there.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/167493963322951