Crazy crazy crazy

If we ever get through all this craziness and Axpona kicks back up meet me on the second floor at the bar. I’m buying the first round. Stay safe friends.
arch2
Wake up. There’s a reason they call it the new normal. Geez where have you been the last year??? Two weeks to flatten the curve was..... a year ago. No sooner does the vaccine come out then oh gosh look there’s a new strain! Do we not get a new flu vaccine every year? And you think its gonna be any different with this one? What planet are you on? WAKE UP!!! There is no going back to normal! There is either severe war to stop the communists or the great reset goes on. Either way ain’t gonna be no freaking Axpona!

There is by the way no such thing as staying safe. Never was, never has been, never will be. Life is not safe. Period. Full stop. And hate to be the one to break this to you, but no one gets out alive. No, not even if you wear a face diaper and virtue signal all over the inter web.

Guess I should mock your virtue signaling and close with stay oblivious sheeple!