What is the Silliest Accessory You Have Ever Seen.

I was flipping through the accessory pages at the Cable Company and came up with this https://www.thecableco.com/hallograph.html You have to be kidding me. Of all the dumb, idiotic, profoundly stupid things I have ever seen. The marketing is even better! Have you seen anything worse! It is up to us to uncover these things for what they are, SCAMS.

Mike
128x128mijostyn
I also appreciate all the tongue in cheek comments. It makes me happy to know so many of you feel the same way I do.
ran the surface grinder a bit, nice old fashioned analog Brown & Sharpe, top secret ferrite base material, collected enough dust to built a couple of PHT gizmo, binder is Shugite and epoxy. The green one has some resin drippings from the Christmas tree ( fake aluminum tree so that step was arduous, the neighbors pet cat helped, ultimately ). The red version has ground red pepper added. I am waiting to go Bluefin tuna fishing to make the blue model. I have access to a million volts for the Quantum tunneling effect but since i work for a quantum computing company I just rubbed my business card along the edges..
The red is hot sounding and the green greatly interests the neighbors Labrador. Both have a profound effect on my Lyra. Your results may vary
we are taking deposits on the blue, they may require refrigeration 
What's worse, cheap stuff from Machina Dynamica or expensive stuff from SR. Usually the only thing more ridiculous than the product is the marketing claim. But audiophile pet pebbles takes the cake. So many of these products are just the result of someone with a questionable understanding of electricity and physics convincing people with even less understanding that they developed a perpetual motion machine.
I own and have always been highly impressed by the Shakti’s! One of the best additions I have made to the acoustic treatments in my room. Why the OP has to ’assume’ that these do not work is interesting, perhaps because looking at them they do not look that impressive ( although once placed even that is debatable). BUT since he more than likely has NOT heard what they can do --it gets back to the old aspect about those that ’ass of u and me’..
There are a number of other mods that are questionable ( and yes, I have heard these!) , some of which have been mentioned already, but in the case of the Shakti’s...they are a bad example.