Any Fatboy Unipivot Users?

Impressions? Seems like most are opting for the gimbaled version.
dhcod
From a VPI dealer perspective, I can tell you on the last handful of VPIs I've sold, the customers have opted for gimbaled arms....with a few of those being Fatboys.  I personally like the gimbaled arms.
@dhcod , very interested in this thread as I echo your sentiment about unipivots, especially the VPIs and have settled on them in two different systems. With that said there has been a few VPI unipivot Fatboys come up for sale in the used market, one now on another site and I for one am wondering if the much higher price is justified in sound quality. I do believe they are a drop in replacement for my 3rd generation of 3D 10 inch arms. Enjoy the music
OK, most are opting for the gimballed arm because it is better, a lot better.
You can go to Lyra's web site and see that recommendation yourself. Perhaps because you seem to have been stuck on unipivot arms you might not understand the improvement you will get with a tonearm that does have adequate bearings and stability. All those tonearms you mention are seriously compromised. The Unipivot is  just a cheep easy way to make a tonearm unless you go at it like Basis and Graham. You certainly do not have to listen to me but perhaps I might be able to keep others from making the same mistakes you have. If you were happy with your arms why do you keep changing? I have had the same arm for 40 years and am just moving up now to an arm with wonderful bearings, neutral balance and vertical bearings at record level. 
@mijostyn I love your absolute terms. "A lot better" "Compromised". As if you've heard a single one of them in your home with your system. I doubt it. I'm replacing an SME M2-12r, not that I give two **its to justify myself to you. I change things because this is a hobby. Trust me, I have better ears, better trained ears than you do. I know about how things work together and how it's the harmony between components like arms and table and cartridges that makes for a satisfying listening experience. I also know that we all hear differently so you absolutes are pretty stupid statements. Everyone's frequency range is different. Everyone gets pleasure from different elements in those ranges. You make it sound like an absolute because of some BS you heard 40 years ago. I could go further but won't. I just want you to get the hell off this message board. **** you.