Any Fatboy Unipivot Users?

Impressions? Seems like most are opting for the gimbaled version.
dhcod
Smart move dhcod. Unipivot arms are inherently unstable. Look at the effort Basis and Graham put into their arms just to stabilize them. The Basis isn't even a unipivot any more. It is a bipivot. With very compliant cartridges there is some rational to it but with the stiffer cartridges we use today, forget it. If bearing "chatter" is a problem what is right about an arm freely rotation on it longitudinal axis? Some manufacturers like Lyra specifically recommend against unipivot arms. 
If you have a unipivot and move to the gimbaled arm you will notice the bass tighten right up and you will no longer have to mess with the azimuth all the time.
Thanks for answering a question I did not ask. I've used a few unipivots in the past and had none of these issues you speak of. I understand they are tricky for some but my Naim Aro, Moerch DP6 and JMW 10 all sound great and are easy for me to handle and set up. My cartridges do include a Decca so yeah, it's a nice match but I've owned many Lyras and never had an issue. I was asking for user reactions not for a religious discussion about tonearm design.
From a VPI dealer perspective, I can tell you on the last handful of VPIs I've sold, the customers have opted for gimbaled arms....with a few of those being Fatboys.  I personally like the gimbaled arms.
@dhcod , very interested in this thread as I echo your sentiment about unipivots, especially the VPIs and have settled on them in two different systems. With that said there has been a few VPI unipivot Fatboys come up for sale in the used market, one now on another site and I for one am wondering if the much higher price is justified in sound quality. I do believe they are a drop in replacement for my 3rd generation of 3D 10 inch arms. Enjoy the music
OK, most are opting for the gimballed arm because it is better, a lot better.
You can go to Lyra's web site and see that recommendation yourself. Perhaps because you seem to have been stuck on unipivot arms you might not understand the improvement you will get with a tonearm that does have adequate bearings and stability. All those tonearms you mention are seriously compromised. The Unipivot is  just a cheep easy way to make a tonearm unless you go at it like Basis and Graham. You certainly do not have to listen to me but perhaps I might be able to keep others from making the same mistakes you have. If you were happy with your arms why do you keep changing? I have had the same arm for 40 years and am just moving up now to an arm with wonderful bearings, neutral balance and vertical bearings at record level.