WANTED - Infinity Quantum Line Soure One, QLS1, Q1's

I have wanted a pair of these for 40 years. I helped my best friend get a beautiful pair out of California. If anyone has these speakers, and wants to sell, please contact me. Walnut or Rosewood both work. Obviously I am looking for a nice air with all working original driver. Thanks.
jam1956
A long shot but don't suppose you still have that set of QLS-1? Thanks and be safe
Gnu
The Infinity QLS-1 have been sold to a gentleman in Illinois. From the communication I have had with him he is happy with them and I am glad they went to a good home.
JAM1956 Hey if I was you I would contact CEO- Paul McGowan he was a good friend with Arnie Nudell the founder of infinity systems, they was in business together at Genesis. Mr McGowan is a VERY approachable person, I would contact him at PS audio in Colorado and ask him what to look for in a pair, being that they are so old. you also have to take in account that you will be ALWAYS replacing, repairing, re-glueing and bracing Cabinets because of the Vibration Factor as the Glue brake down over time and then you will be on the hunt for spare drivers like me, i am in the process of building a pair of vintage JBL / Hartfields People want CRAZY money for the drivers and the Lens but I got the crossovers. now I’m in search for some lens and the right woofers. But yeah get in touch with Mr McGowan. Good Luck