Paradigm Persona B vs 3F vs other competitors - any experience?

Hello all, 

I am Robert, 50 and would like to ask for any experience of the forum members concerning Paradigm Persona speakers. 
Was wondering if anybody has heard both, the „3F“ and the „B“ in comparison in a room 350-400 sqft?

I had lend the 3F and to me they were simply amazing. Unfortunately my wife does not like floorstanding speakers in the living room, that is why I was thinking about getting the Persona B. Unfortunately no dealer has the Persona B for a demo.

How do they compare sonically to the 3F - non fatiguing, richness, voices, foundation, bass etc.?

Does anybody recommend stand mount speakers from other brands performing similar to the Paradigm Persona  B, especially lovely vocals, great resolution, still rich sounding and non fatigueing?

Thank you all for feedback.

Best
Robert
128x128robchrou
Thanks mi4. 

How large is the room where you are listening to the B’s ? 
Would you say they sound “complete” or is the bass energy of dedicated bass chassis somehow missing (without comparison to the 9 of course)?

And last but not least how would you rate a) resolution and b) sound of voices compared to the 9?

Thanks for helping 👍🏻
Best
Robert

The persona B are slightly warmer voiced than the rest of the line.

They’re absolutely sensational.  Highly recommended, and I’ve heard a LOT of the competition in the price range.  Someone mentioned the Kanta vs persona and I agree.  The persona is better competition for the sopra no1, but in some ways better.  I’d say the only thing the sopra has over the persona is being a more open soundstage.
The room I have my Persona B’s in measures 12’ x 14’.  The ceiling height is 9’.  No special acoustic treatment.  I did run ARC via the Anthem STR Integrated.  For a bookshelf speaker, I find the sound field complete with a natural balance.  Will be difficult to find a bookshelf where the “bass energy” is going to compare side-by-side with a floor standing speaker of similar quality.  That said, in my room I do not find myself missing any “bass energy” from the B’s.  I am sure a side-by-side comparison with the Persona 3f’s would have you hearing more “bass energy” coming from the 3f’s.  If you have the space and budget I would suggest trying out the 3f’s.  If you were planning to get the Persona stands with the B’s, the price differential is somewhat close ($10k for a pair of the 3f’s vs, $8.2k for a pair of the B’s/stands).
@mi4
Thank you mi4 for your insights. Really appreciate. Currently I habe the 3F in my room for a couple of days and was just wondering, if the B would be sufficient...

https://www.icloud.com/photos/#0i6-O8txJK3-lRY7wrywk63-w