2021 audio system wish list

So, what changes, if any, are you planning to your system for 2021? 
128x128zavato
nonoise,

"It's one thing to post a link to a chart that South Dakota posts and quite another to see news reports on adherence."

If this chart below is anything to go by, South Dakota is a little ahead of doing its part. Check "vaccinated per capita". Three times better than California and even New York.

It is one thing to have beliefs and quite another to see news reports on adherence.

How Florida ranks in administering the coranavirus vaccines (tampabay.com)

Now, back to reality.
Sorry guys, I am gulity as charged. Unfortunately, tempers run high and people get hurt because of misinformation they are presented on weird unrelated Internet fora.
No offense, but the only reason I did go and check the facts about things you erroneously claimed is because I remember you frequently posting inaccurate "facts" that suited your narrative, but were way off the truth. "Medical student vs. doctor in the ER" and similar alternative truths.
Gluppy has been sitting on that one, like an egg, for ages now. That was resolved by my misquoting a position in an article that I admitted to, but that was not the point of the matter and Gluppy knows full well that. My point back then was never in dispute or in error.

Talk about reaching. Still smarts, eh Gluppy?

I think most here now know the apologists for a faction in this country that's gotten it all wrong, resulting in hundreds of thousands of needless deaths and millions of infections. 

When one attempts to portray themselves as the reasonable ones by posting links that don't square with the actions of people as a means of placating their consciences or fooling others, one has to point it out. And apologizing for something while causally throwing out more silly insults is pretty lame. I"ll say no more on the matter either for awhile.

All the best,
Nonoise

Post removed 
@pokey77 

before going the power conditioner route, if you’ve not done so already, a dedicated power line to your listening area is something I strongly suggest. You might find that is all you really need, and even if not, it’s still quite a good system enhancement