2021 audio system wish list

So, what changes, if any, are you planning to your system for 2021? 
128x128zavato

Showing 7 responses by nonoise

@asvjerry 
Now that's funny. Thanks....I needed that for the new year.

All the best,
Nonoise
No offense, but the only reason I did go and check the facts about things you erroneously claimed is because I remember you frequently posting inaccurate "facts" that suited your narrative, but were way off the truth. "Medical student vs. doctor in the ER" and similar alternative truths.
Gluppy has been sitting on that one, like an egg, for ages now. That was resolved by my misquoting a position in an article that I admitted to, but that was not the point of the matter and Gluppy knows full well that. My point back then was never in dispute or in error.

Talk about reaching. Still smarts, eh Gluppy?

I think most here now know the apologists for a faction in this country that's gotten it all wrong, resulting in hundreds of thousands of needless deaths and millions of infections. 

When one attempts to portray themselves as the reasonable ones by posting links that don't square with the actions of people as a means of placating their consciences or fooling others, one has to point it out. And apologizing for something while causally throwing out more silly insults is pretty lame. I"ll say no more on the matter either for awhile.

All the best,
Nonoise

glupson,

Nowadays, anyone has 5 free minutes to go and check the record of the ones you're trying to beautify. It's in print, video and audio for all to see. You must think very lowly of those here to fall for such tactics.

All the best,
Nonoise
CDC guidlines have been posted for quite a while but following them is another matter. South Dakota is very late to the game in following directives and everything, including masks, are voluntary.  It's one thing to post a link to a chart that South Dakota posts and quite another to see news reports on adherence. 

The same goes for Florida. DeSantis has defied all calls for mask wearing and social distancing and recently declared that of the needed, two dose regimen, only one will be given to each person, defeating it's efficacy, reducing it from 95% to less than 50%. Calling for more attention to those over 65 is just P.R. on his part. His voter base is in that age group.

I can't believe someone would post such easily provable false things as a way to whitewash matters. 

Operation WarpSpeed claimed we'd have 20 million vaccinated by now, and it's only around 2 million. All of the states shipments of vaccine were shorted at an average of 40%. This is malfeasance, pure and simple. And don't forget those who follow such malfeasance like the pharmacist in a Wisconsin hospital who intentionally left out 57 vials of vaccine so as to spoil and become ineffective. He was fired and is being investigated for destroying over 500 doses. I wonder what his motives were?

All the best,
Nonoise
@middlemass, so it took a few posts about the lack of serious attention and malfeasance resulting in over 250,000 needless deaths and people here who could have avoided getting it as a result it was my post pointing out the obvious and you consider it a "needless political rant".

You need to get your priorities in order.
Happy New Year, indeed.

All the best,
Nonoise
Possible candidates for lunatic governors who would do that are Florida, South Dakota, and any state with a Republican governor or one dominated by GOP legislators.

At the current rate of vaccinations, it will take about 10 years to immunize American citizens.

All the best,
Nonoise
@douglas_schroeder ,
Sorry to hear you contracted Covid but glad to hear you're on the mend. Please take it easy. I used to know what it's like to push oneself and it's hard to just sit back and take it easy, but that's what's called for now.

There's a pundit on the news who's 33, used to run marathons, and now she's winded all the time and is down from 2 breathing sessions a day to 2-3 times a week and it's been a few months already. Please pace yourself.

As for what 2021 holds for me, it's all new music as my system is dialed in just where I want it, for now. 👍😄👍

All the best,
Nonoise