2021 audio system wish list

So, what changes, if any, are you planning to your system for 2021? 
128x128zavato
glupson,

Nowadays, anyone has 5 free minutes to go and check the record of the ones you're trying to beautify. It's in print, video and audio for all to see. You must think very lowly of those here to fall for such tactics.

All the best,
Nonoise
nonoise,

"All of the states shipments of vaccine were shorted at an average of 40%. This is malfeasance, pure and simple."

Pure and simple? Less you understand, purer and simpler it becomes. For start, make the list of the people who will administer vaccines and at what locations. Make sure you have enough personnel everywhere to satisfy some Internet warrior's wishes. Next step, make sure all the refrigeration is available at those spots and people handling it will be in synch. Otherwise, some of the vaccine will go to waste.

Once you have done that, check with manufacturer how many doses they can produce a day.

And that is not even scraping the surface.
nonoise,

"Nowadays, anyone has 5 free minutes to go and check the record..."

No offense, but the only reason I did go and check the facts about things you erroneously claimed is because I remember you frequently posting inaccurate "facts" that suited your narrative, but were way off the truth. "Medical student vs. doctor in the ER" and similar alternative truths.

No matter what you claim, an official state website is more credible source about that state’s vaccination plans than your wishful thinking.
"Is this a health issue, or is it really a political one?

Who knows?"

I do.

This thread, surprisingly, made me start thinking of what I could do audio-wise. As soon as the weather gets better, I will order an equipment rack I have been considering for some time. Maybe even some of millercrabon's Corning 703 treatments.