2021 audio system wish list

So, what changes, if any, are you planning to your system for 2021? 
128x128zavato
Cut OC703 to fit directly on the furnace panels, preferably glued on. Then completely enclose them in a closet of 1/2" MDF. Or 5/8" sheetrock. With another layer of OC703 glued on to the inside of that. I did something like that with something a lot noisier than a furnace. The biggest challenge is enclosure. Any air gap and sound goes right through. So covering ducts and sealing around them is key. But worth it! Good luck!
Well, I'm moving into a new space. After the roofer, painter, electrician and room acoustics, I'm going to be trying out some of the fancy Jupiter copper foil caps in my crossovers.
@douglas_schroeder 

"(Before Christmas I contracted Covid-19 and double pneumonia. I was hospitalized for three days, but am on the mend.)"

That's quite disturbing to read, but I'm glad you pulled through.

Good luck with getting to a full recovery.

Ears to continue functioning properly, a new phono stage, get more original LP's, starting some room treatment, and above all be safe.
Better New year to All.
G
I’m glad to see people have plans on way of increasing their musical enjoyment in the coming year. 
I’ve not changed any gear in over 5 years as I’m at a place where I’m quite satisfied.

For the past few years I’ve known my phono cartridge is aging- I’m not even sure when I bought it but it’s at least 18 years old. 2021 seems to be the year of the cartridge for me as it’s now unmistakable that it’s asking to be retired 

aside from that- more music!!