How old is your cartridge?

We read and hear about cartridges that are ancient that people are still using, and we read about others replacing their cartridge after a few years because the cartridge is spent. 
How old is your cartridge that you use regularly? 
I know one person still spinning a Shure V15 Type II Improved with a stylus that is probably about 30 years old. The cartridge itself was purchased by the guy new in the early 70’s. 
My cartridge, a Linn Arkiv B, is 18 or 19 years old and it’s definitely tired by now. 
Thanks all for responding! 
128x128zavato
Glupson, it is probably deaf by now.

The suspension of a cartridge is not subjected to the environment atrocities that an automotive suspension is. Most of them are made with synthetic rubber that has a longer life span.

The only ways I have had cartridges fail is the stylus disappearing fortunately covered under warranty and the tiny wires of a MC cartridge breaking due to work hardening. I have never worn out a stylus probably because there is always the next better cartridge. 

Right now I have two brand new ones, a Clearaudio Charisma and a Soundsmith The Voice. Like Chakster I am down on moving coil cartridges. I think they are a rip off. If I turn out to like The Voice (still in the box) I might give his Strain Gauge a try. 
mijostyn,

"Glupson, it is probably deaf by now."

I have to get a new(er) stylus to be sure what the time might have done to it. It does make sounds without much obvious distortion so I am hopeful. It is an Ortofon Concorde from way back when.

I have many cartridges that I rotate so none with the stylus worn out; the oldest I have and use a couple of months a year are a Nakamichi Mc 1000  (1978) and an Ortofon Mc 30 (1979) 
It is very possible for some cartridges to last seemingly forever while others can have a worn stylus in as few as 800 hours. I've seen both.
At the end of the day, diamonds do have different hardness. A user won't know what they have 'til they know.

Good point Boothryod! At some point, either late 80’s or early 90’s, I had a cartridge when part of the Diamond split off. And it was relatively new too-