Does Power Cord Require Burn-In To Sound Good?

I recently bought a new power cord but there isn’t much difference in sound quality between this new cord and the previous Wireworld Elektra 7 which it replaces. The cords are used on the DAC.

Any ideas if the cord needs to burn in to open up and sound better? It currently has about 5 hours on it and I think I prefer the sound quality of the previous cord which costs 10 times cheaper.

Any thoughts appreciated.
ryder
"What are non audiophiles doing on an audiophile site?"
Why trolling of course!
Actually a true, intelligent "audiophile" is more likely to call BS on snake oil tweaks than one who THINKS of himself as an audiophile.
@twoleftears said it well..  I agree, Money is better spent elsewhere, especially the room and speakers.. A well designed and sized power cord doesn’t need to cost a fortune to function well.. Some folks use badly designed cables to coverup a much larger system issue or deficiencies. After everything is sorted out, then cables is a place to go and bleed money.  
Yes and there are great value power cords...but, MIT actually has unique patented technology in their PC’s which can be quite illuminating when all else is set up properly!
I use an MIT non networked AC3 pc and it was obviously great as soon as plugged in. Likewise with the AC1 and AC2 :)   No need for break in to notice improvements with my Spectral gear. Even using just an Oppo 205 for movies :)
Just return the PC. 
What a bunch of knuckleheads. We will know who you are by your response.