Lamm LP2/2.1 vs Luxman EQ-500

I've tried doing a search, but have been unsuccessful finding info comparing these two fine tube phono stages.  Just wondering if anyone has had the opportunity to compare the Lamm LP2 or 2.1 to that of the Luxman EQ-500?

Would love to hear anyone's thoughts or experiences with these :)

Best wishes for health and happiness during this holiday season!
Don
no_regrets
Hi Don,
I don’t have direct experience with either but have always admired the work of Vladimir Shusuren of Lamm. He maintains a small, ultra high quality company dedicated to the finest in High End Audio. He knows what music sounds like and is able, as a fine artist, to apply it to his designs. Luxman is also very good but a large, more mass produced product relatively.
I have also loved the sound of Zesto Audio phono stages. Another small and super company. And, IMO, the most beautiful components. Their new Andros Deluxe is a great PS. I will never forget the sound of their original Andros at RMAF. I spent hours in their room. It was the best sound at the show and not a very expensive system. It had the Fritz speakers. I wound up getting all Atma-Sphere. Amp and preamp with built in PS. Otherwise, for sure, I would get the Zesto Deluxe!
Cheers,
Mike
@mglik   No experience with either but your recommendation is a Zesto? lol  

Look, I think Zesto products are nice as well...in fact I own one of their SUTs, but how on earth can you recommend against the Lamm or Luxman with no experience hearing either against a Zesto?
3 Easy, On this forum, anything goes.  No response should be surprising or necessarily useful to the OP.
@lewm 

You really hit the nail on the head. A useful response here is possible, but most prefer to just shout out what they own or want to own, without regard to the question from the OP.

OP good luck with your question. All I can say is the Luxman is excellent and I have not heard the Lamm