Wilson Sophia III vs Sasha

Currently own Sophia IIIs and I've been contemplating going to Sasha's. Has anyone compared them in the same system? Your thoughts/opinions are greatly appreciated.
ricred1
Your mind seems made up. I think in this case your not going to be happy after your purchase of the Sashas for a long time and many many upgrades!!! Why not enjoy and upgrade your current system with the Sashas in mind??? I'd start with the transport, then ASC 16" tube traps in the corners. I tried GIK 244 and the ASC worked a lot better for me. I think you'll find getting a tighter well defined bass and cleaner mids without bass smear will let you hear how good the Sophia lll is.
Many people saying very similar things here, I would listen especially concerning treatments!!! People like Jfrech and his vast experience with Wilson products this is knowledge not a guesstimate!!!!
Samhar,

My mind isn't made up. I posted the question as a means to provide food for thought. I think Audiogon, when members provide advice that's really meant to help, is a forum for brainstorming. The feedback has help me consider more cost effective ways of improving my sound. As a matter of fact I just went on Rives website and will contact them tomorrow. I just thought going from Sophia IIIs to Sasha's would provide the greatest sonic impact.

What transports would you recommend?
I recommend you post your question on the Wilson Audio forum, or at least search the archives. There have been many posts about your topic and many have written about their experiences of going from Sophia 2 to Sasha. You will also find lots of information about partnering equipment and set up.

http://www.audioaficionado.org/wilson-audio/

Of course only you can decide and I encourage you to listen for yourself.

Regards,

Dave
As an ex Sophia 2 and current Sasha owner, I would advise to spend that 15k on elektronics/cables/acustics first. You will end up with better sound. Sophia 3 is a terific speaker.