For the Audiophile with a taste for good design(looks)....a question.

What are your favorite audio components and speakers based on the way they look (looked).  Yes, I know that sound is what counts and that is my major influence, but I do enjoy well designed/good looking products.   I no longer do, but did have a collection of art deco radios, both table models and consoles.....and that was all about design rather than their audiophile qualities.  Thanks 

whatjd
Well designed and good looking, hmmm.... #16. Best part is, you can't have one. Unless you buy mine. And its not for sale! 😉 https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/8367#&gid=1&pid=16
Atma-Sphere and EAR-Yoshino amplifiers, Revox reel-to-reels, McIntosh 70-series tuners, the Quad ESL.
With his rat's nest of cables and random boxes spread across a sea of 1971-vintage Marriott hotel red carpet, MC's room looks like a collision between an accident reconstruction lab at Failure Analysis and a Las Vegas brothel.  I'm shocked MC hasn't been contacted by Home & Garden magazine or Architectural Digest for a cover shot yet.