B&W vs. Sonus Faber

803 d3 vs Sonus Faber Olympica nova v. These are comparably priced, about $16k.

have heard both in separate rooms with diff equipment. Both sound quite good. Trying to decide.
Interested in any opinions, or other options.

emergingsoul
Dave__b love your comments. Love to see update of your system.  2015 details of your system no doubt have changed abit.
I say.. get yourself a SF Elipsa SE...
I personally dont like the way the new SF sound compare to original Franco Serblin designed.
Yes emergingsoul...I will update system.  MIT cables (since Matrix/MA series) really deliver everything I need from my system.  They deliver detail, exceptional dynamics and dynamic shadings plus accurate tonality and a huge 3D holographic soundstage with tremendous bass definition.  The atmosphere of the recording is laid bare to wander around in...truly remarkable experience.  Once heard, you can’t go back to conventional cabling.  BTW, the REV series from Joe Abrams is inexpensive for what they deliver and when compared to current SOTA from MIT.
MIT cable system seems to be an articulation device that a cable wire flows thru.   Very interesting.  
Seems you need a system where weak links have all been addressed and where a final layer of meaningful improvement is worth pursuing,  and possibly this cable device may be the cake icing.