Recommendation for a replacement speaker cable

I believe this is my first time ever asking speaker cable advice, so bear with me.

System is:
Spatial Audio M3 Turbo S speakers
Line Magnetic 518ia integrated
LFD LE phono
Oppo105
AZ interconnects
Decware Styx speaker cables

I've had AZ Satori, Mapleshade Double Helix, and Clear Day Silver speaker cables. Looking for an upgrade under $600 new or used for the Decware Styx I'm running now. I'm not biased against BlueJean or Canare or Silnote or any other non-boutique brand; just a cable that will help me achieve the magic that combination of the LM and the Spatials have the potential for.
128x128simao
I will third or whatever it is, Audio Envy cables. I'm ordering almost a full loom. I've tried the IC and it is superb. SC's are coming as well as 3 power cords. These cables are for regular people so don't be put off by the low price. I'm sure the top 1% won't be interested.  A young guy owns the business and he has found the secret sauce.
@richmos. @mazian. 

I have the Morrow Ph4 from my tt to my phono pre. They made an incredible difference! 
Hi there, 

I have never posted a responce before however I figured I'd chime in.  I recently switched out my interconnects and speaker cable to Madison Audio Labs and could not be happier.  I consider them the magic bullet of my system.  Moved my system from fantastic to extraordinary to my ears.  A little beyond the price asked for in the post but well work a mention.  Good luck! 
Canare star quad.  I've tried two different Kimber models for possible upgrade.  Could not stand the sound of it.