I'm pretty excited about my new room i'm building

I am fortunate enough to be getting kicked out of my dedicated audio space 12’x16’x9’ to make space for the kids to have separate rooms .I am remodeling a stand alone building on my property.The dimensions are 16’x24’x9’ with 10"thick cement floor.I am open to either treating and painting the floor or a floating pergo style floor ( no carpet ) with floor rugs .the walls are drywalled 2x6 construction insulated with redwood board and batten exterior, above the ceiling is insulation with open attic area(which I could add more insulation). As a few of you know I am fully off grid and generate my own power thru solar and gen backup into large battery banks then inverted to my house etc.The only furniture per say will be three reclining chairs etc .I will transfer a lot of my treatment panels and add more as needed. Also I will be trying to set up a humidity and temp control for this room when not in it, I was thinking 60deg 60% humidity .thoughts?
Any tips or thoughts are appreciated .
Thank Ray

I still will have my home theatre setup which is pretty nice in the house also so i’m stoked .
128x128oleschool
Sounds like a cool project.  If power is a bottleneck a Class D amp  is very efficient and will get you further with less. 
mapman
power is not .I have a very enstensive setup to drive my property ,solar solar solar and back up generator with a lot of battery backup .I am actually switching over to the new lipo batteries not standard lipo there different and I am exploring a wind turbine as I get a lot of wind .I would also use water driven power during winter but California is super demanding on using it 
jakesnak

Did you see the acid stain company I posted ? I was thinking the black.and you speak of epoxy ?  got a web direction?

georgehifi
I don't drink anymore but was thinking if I put my recliners on magic slides I could sneak them up and have a bar sized pool table in that rear space .scoot them back say 4' more when seriously listening.Problem is really, I spend many of my early yrs working in hifi brick and mortar .I had a fire 14 yrs ago and lost everything including all my cj tubes, magnepans etc including 2500 irreplaceable lps and 5000 cds and many guitars . After that I was  faded, jaded and done . I have slowly started noodling again in the past 5 or 6 yrs ,then a daughter and a son (yes my wife is younger then me lol) so I am looking forward to having that sanctuary, even more then "its too loud etc in my spare bedroom . So I have some constraints and sacrifices to enjoy a daddy space . These including pics on walls a dart board and maybe a pool table . The walls are in and drywalled as I stated earlier 2x6 r32 I believe 10" thick pad . I would consider removing the speaker wall and putting in the rock wool etc ,but am more interested in a good space to relax and enjoy music .I've been a guitarist for 40 yrs and a metal fabricator, hot rod ,bike guy all my life ,so my ears are getting beat up .If any of this make sense? The space will be mine so if I want to hang or paint the the wall furniture etc its all my gig ,my wife is totally cool with it 
@oleschool

I have one thing you should consider and it was brought to light in at least one post to this thread. Room treatment. Yes, it is important. But, I'd recommend that you just finish the flooring, walls, ceiling, lighting, etc. Then leave it empty besides your gear and listening position, then once you get used to the sound, implement treatment slowly. I have done this over the last several years and all I needed to do was corner bass traps and it sounds excellent. I put a low/medium carpet on the floor and no wall decorations of any type. It sounds amazing. I know each room will sound different, but what you don't want to do is go to far right off and over damp the room. That'll take the snap and sparkle right out of the music and make it sound dead. Also, note that if you choose some type of wood flooring or just seal/finish the concrete floor, it will be very reflective and maybe too lively. I know one person that had to just take the flooring out and go with a low carpet due to this problem. Again, all experiences will be different, but take it slow and do as little treatment that allows you to really enjoy the room. You can also experiment with pillows, blankets, etc on the floor and in the corners or along the walls to get some idea of what carpet and other room treatments will do without having to spend, wait for them to come, and then be disappointed. Best wishes to you and have fun!.