what happened to the Belles website ?????

Its been a while since the Belles website (power modules) has been operational. Anyone knows what's going on?

128x128lobinero
If a site is down on your home internet try your phone off wifi. If that works get back to me. I have experience with this.
Bet it is coming from the Ethernet connection. I have had similar ground loop issues. Amazingly, I just ameliorated it by hooking up a hdmi cable to my blu ray player from my tv; the blu ray feeds through coax signal to my Yggdrasil DAC, which is also connected via USB to a music server connected to Ethernet.
If you call, David Sr. usually answers, and he'll talk with you and answer questions. I bought the Aria integrated a short time ago and needed some advice on something, and he was very friendly and informative. I suspect he'd be more than willing to discuss whatever questions you have about new products.

On a side note, the same is true with some other guys. Wesley Miaw of Neko Audio is very friendly and willing to answer emails (he even got involved with advice on some A/V issues I was having), as is Mads Buchardt in Denmark. And Fritz Heiler even sends his phone number and says to call anytime you want to talk music and/or audio. It's great having so many friendly and knowledgeable people making the gear we love.