what happened to the Belles website ?????

Its been a while since the Belles website (power modules) has been operational. Anyone knows what's going on?

128x128lobinero
If you call, David Sr. usually answers, and he'll talk with you and answer questions. I bought the Aria integrated a short time ago and needed some advice on something, and he was very friendly and informative. I suspect he'd be more than willing to discuss whatever questions you have about new products.

On a side note, the same is true with some other guys. Wesley Miaw of Neko Audio is very friendly and willing to answer emails (he even got involved with advice on some A/V issues I was having), as is Mads Buchardt in Denmark. And Fritz Heiler even sends his phone number and says to call anytime you want to talk music and/or audio. It's great having so many friendly and knowledgeable people making the gear we love. 
ok, thanks . I own a Virtuoso dual mono amp I got through Audio Connection. They are very helpful. I was wondering why the Virtuoso line is not shown on their website? Maybe still in the works and the production line might be slow because of covid. It's nice to see your equipment in a website and be able to show it to peers. 
Yep, virtuoso line completely disappeared...for whatever reason. And I also wish there were more product pictures, showing off outside as well as inside. I mean, what audiophile doesn’t enjoy looking at innards of audio equipment?!

P.S. Not a big fan of the Aria Signature’s volume knob. Aesthetically -sorry David- it looks horrendous! It should’ve been a regular knob, like the one Aria has, just larger - to fit the new body better.