Power Cable for Belles 150A Reference

I just picked up a Belles 150A Reference, wow what an amp!

I'm looking for recommendations for a power cable to use with it. Looking to spend $200-$250ish used.
ecruz
Forgot to mention. I've heard good things about Acoustic Zen and Shunyata are these worth checking out?
Find something 9awg or 10awg. At the $200-$250 price point, I don't know that any two 9awg cords are going to sound appreciably different, but the large gauge will likely make a nice improvement on the amplifier versus the stock cord or a small 12awg cord. Off the top of my head, I can think of the VH Audio Flavor 4 and the Kimber PK10 Gold (both purchased used). I'm certain there are others.

I use a Purist Audio Dominus Ferrox on my 150A Reference amps, but it is considerably more than $250.
Tvad-
I'm very surprised that I haven't heard more about this amp. It is amazing! All of the dynamics, slam, whatever of my Nuforce Ref 9 V2, but much more natural sounding. I think it's the bargain of the century. I may have to save up and buy another to run mono.

Thanks for the advice on the cables.
I have that amp and love it, tried some others and went back to the belles. I have been happiest with the Audience PowerChord on my amp. In my old apartment I plugged the amp into my Shunyata Hydra 6 but my new place has much better electicity, (not shared with others), and I get the best results plugging it into the wall. My other components benefit from the hydra. I highly recommend the Audience.
03-20-08: Ecruz
Tvad-
I'm very surprised that I haven't heard more about this amp. It is amazing! All of the dynamics, slam, whatever of my Nuforce Ref 9 V2, but much more natural sounding.
I compared the 150A Reference monos to NuForce Ref9SE V2, and in my system the Belles were better, especially in midrange punch and musical drive.

Have fun. Definitely try to pick up another 150A Reference. If you love the stereo amp, you will be giddy with the monoblocks!