pre-amps for home theatre....whats your preference?

So I have bought all the speakers  that I wanted for home theatre during black friday sales.  Next is a pre-amp.  Looking for recommendations on which pre-amps are good/great that will mainly be used for movies.  Yamaha..Marantz..Arcam..Anthem...etc...are some better for music and some better for movies? Thanks!
amcquigg77
I have had three theater rooms in the last 10 years.  My current room includes custom designed in wall Tekton Double Impact 5.2.2 system In this theater room I am powering them with an all in one unit  - Integra DVX 11 channel.  PLenty of power and dont need separates which saves money.  I have a separate high end two channel system in another room.  
Post removed 
For sound quality, Anthem and Arcam.

For features, and knowing they are serious about HT products, Anthem.

The reason I say this is that Arcam seems to get in and out of the HT market while Anthem has been dead serious about it forever and continuously improved their room correction software.

Having said this, I don’t know why you’d buy an Anthem processor instead of a receiver, except for the balanced outputs, since the receiver is usually a grand or more less expensive. This gives you the option of adding as few or as many external amplifiers as you want. 
Would help greatly to know which speakers you bought, if you’re using a subwoofer, and your budget.  Also, is 2-channel music important to you at all or is this strictly a multichannel system?