REVEL performa3 f208 or TEKTON Moab

I have about 5 grand to spend on loudspeakers.  Of these 2, Tekton Moab and Revel performa3 f208, which one would you goners buy? Or any recommendations? I have an old Krell FPB 400CX, Ayre K5xe mp, Wadia 321 Dac, VPI Classic turntable. 
jeffvegas
A 60 watt per channel amp tube or solid state won't control the large woofers on the Tektons. It turns into a sloppy mess. Tube lovers don't care, they love the colored sound of tubes through the midrange. I put a VTL ST 150 on my Tekton Enzo XL's, it was a sloppy mess. Sorry, not my style. Put a Jeff Rowland Model 1, 60 wpc solid state. It ran out of gas. Nothing less than 200 watts per channel please. I don't care if the sensitivity is 105 db. I like to rock. 
Revel/Harmon is a totally different sound to the raw banger of the Tek...

What music are you listening to? Either way you will get a more refined speaker with years of engineering and experience (via Hardon Research (Samsung)) to produce a quality product with guaranteed support, possible upgrades and plethoras of new tech products coming along. 
Bang bang tin cans, or a slightly up market, refined speakers, add subwoofers and there you have a great speaker system with the ability to upgrade elegantly.

🇦🇺

25mm domes according to the literature and I included the formula.
gosta584 posts12-07-2020 5:04amWas that math correct. All those mid-tweeters equaling one 3,75"?

Was that math correct. All those mid-tweeters equaling one 3,75"?
The Six Moons review is at least one source of the 9" number.