Why is there no love for Prima Luna?

I have noticed fairly negative comments on Prima Luna in various discussions. Granted, I’ve never heard their gear but they seem to offer quite a value proposition. Point to point wiring, auto bias, protection circuits, easy tube rolling, good parts and build quality. I had considered looking into the Evo series integrated but the brand seems to be downplayed on this forum. Anyone have direct experience as to why?
cincyhound
Just so people are aware, despite his "I know everything" attitude MillerCarbon is flagging dissenting posts.

So when  you see him pop up in your thread, remember his hypocrisy and racism and disregard everything he has to say.
No, I avoid Chinese product's when possible. It's really not about quality, you get what you pay for.  I don't care for the government and their business practices.
Dialogue Premium Preamp and First Watt SIT-3 feeding upgraded Klipsch Belle's with SVS sub. Super musical...detailed, airy...to me at least and solid reliability so far (3 years with PL).  Sounds and feels like you're sitting in the jazz club.
tablejockey  Really, this was not a promo in disguise. I was considering the PL Evo line and wanted to understand why I was seeing mixed comments about PL.  Perhaps my subject line could have been reworded, but I was really trying to get at what were the specific reasons from people with first hand experiences with them. I’m happy to hear about the technical and sound quality aspects - both pros and cons. The “don’t buy Chinese” point has been made, now let’s talk about audio itself.