Why is there no love for Prima Luna?

I have noticed fairly negative comments on Prima Luna in various discussions. Granted, I’ve never heard their gear but they seem to offer quite a value proposition. Point to point wiring, auto bias, protection circuits, easy tube rolling, good parts and build quality. I had considered looking into the Evo series integrated but the brand seems to be downplayed on this forum. Anyone have direct experience as to why?
cincyhound
I think high-end audio’s appeal is obviously based on superior sound quality, but other factors including build quality, long-term reliability (think decades, not just years), servicing and parts, and pride of ownership play a much bigger role when compared to consumer-grade equipment. Most Chinese brands simply don’t have enough history or reliability perception ... yet. Many also worry about post sales service and availability of parts 3-5 years down the road. Just like Japan, I’m sure the Chinese will address these concerns in time. But I don’t think we’re there yet in the context of high end audio.

A few weeks ago, I talked to (in person) one of the guys who works for Raven Audio. We were comparing Primulana with Raven, and one of the points he made resonated with me. The price you pay for your Primaluna includes transportation costs, advertising costs, and dealer markup. Raven, on the other hand, bypasses dealers, spends way less on advertising, and their profit margins are not significant. The differential shows up in quality. Of course, this is somewhat subjective, but when we compared the Primaluna with Raven Blackhawk sitting side by side, the Raven looked a class apart based on looks and build quality. At least during that audition, my impression was that Primaluna sounded more like an SS, but with all the tubey goodness. The Blackhawk had more midrange magic and sounded more lush (in a good way).
My thoughts:
I owned a Prima Luna integrated and thought it was pretty good.
I adopted by daughter from China when she was 9 months old.  She is now 16.  I have been in China on more than one occasion.  The people are oppressed. I have talked to many of them.  

It is a global economy and in many cases is a good thing. However, I think we as Americans (me included) have without really thinking about it lost sight of freedom and even more important but sad is the fact that we don't stand up for those who are severely persecuted around the world (e.g. China gulags-they are real. I could go on about the human right abuses. I think these are more important than the climate concern.  Behinds the scenes China is pushing the climate issue-guess why).  What should we do business with the CCP? Our leaders have/are pushing us into something that will probably turn out to be sinister.  Maybe we should as Americans reconsider where we spend our money and not trust bought and controlled politicians. Another sobering thought is the fact that I don't think we as free as we might think.  Things are changing....

Just my thoughts-don't hate me.
Why is there no love for Prima Luna?

Think I said it once before when I saw this, because this model’s output rings like a bell in the ultrasonic and it’s frequency response into 4ohms a simulated quite easy speaker load is + - 5dB across 20hz-20khz (black trace) indicating a very coloured sounding amplifier .
https://www.stereophile.com/images/1116PLPPfig02.jpg

And here’s the ultra sonic ringing superimposing itself on a 10k square wave,
https://www.stereophile.com/images/1116PLPPfig03.jpg
 "almost" looks as bad as a Class-D sawtooth ringing on a test square wave, unfiltered by the test gear. https://ibb.co/p2c64HL

Cheers George
"So the only reason to buy anything made in China is either full on outright ignorance, or an obsession with cheaping out strong enough to override all that. Or both."

Nobsound springs - made/sold by Douk Audio of China

OK, I seem to have opened a can of worms here.  I knew that being manufactured in China may be part of it, but expected the more numerous issues to revolve around the sound or build quality, parts or service issues or even reliability. 

Let me ask a different question - As a tube newbie that has been SS (Sansui, Marantz, Hafler, Luxman, Denon & Yamaha) for around 40 years what would be a recommended tube integrated to purchase that will drive efficient speakers (I sold the Dahlquist DQ 10s quite a few years ago) in a medium size, carpeted basement room? Budget for amp is max around $7,000.  Bonus points for auto bias since I'm a tube newbie.