Jadis JA30 Mk2, how great???

The new Jadis JA30 Mk2 is now on my radar. Does anyone here have any experience with this amp...thoughts?

Would seem to be in the sweet spot of the Jadis line.
128x128daveyf
@samhvcc,
I'm certain that you are pleasantly surprised by the sucess you're experiencing with the JA 30 MKII. Your Esoteric amplifiers serve as a high power solid state amplifier reference point.  Which of these two amplifiers do you prefer driving the Sony speakers? 

1 If it's the JA 30 MKII then it reasonable to assume that the JA 80 MK II may possibly provide 'more' of the same. 

2 If overall you prefer the Esoteric amplifiers it may not only be due to increased power but perhaps the possibility that solid state  power may be more suitable for the Sony speakers specifically given the load impedance characteristics. 
Charles 
@mozartfan  Your journey does seem to be one of frustration. Just remember to tell the next owner of your Defy of all of the mods that you have done..they should be interested in that. ;0)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey davey
Well Richard lent me his Allen Organ mono blocks, the big bys the Allen 90's. 
Right off with jazz ref cds I thought this might be another option for a  2nd amp experience,,,,i was seriously considering buy the pair off Ebay,,but Richard suggests 1st  lsiten at least 1 full hour to my ref cds, before making that decision... The JA30's pair over at another site, is  out my budget,,,After some testing, I found the Allen's  lacking some of the <<musical experience>>  during the Allan Pettersson sym 8, which  on the Defy offered some subtle musicality that is a  trademark of all jadis amps. 
Afterwards I revisted the 3  YT vids showing off the JA30 in operation,, although my speakers are superior to all  3 in the YT uploads, I could hunch the JA30 <<honestly>> did not <<wow me over>> 
I'm sure the 30 monos offer something <<other>> than  which <<might be>> lacking in the Defy, obviously YT compressed vids hardly tell the whole experience. ,,, Both amps I am sure voice beautifully, <,just slightly differently>> 6 of 1 /half dozen the other.

Its possible the 6 88's per channel is really the experience i prefer vs the dual tube/channel of the JA30's. 
Stock amps, yeah the JA30's seem to be the winner in all areas. 
But with the Defy *upgardes/mods* I think the Defy now matches the offerings in the stock JA30. 
Possibly the fture holds a  pair of JA30's making their way into my system, 1st have to recoup my losses from my failed tube flipping business.
If I add the 30's,, will make the same  *upgardes** as in the Defy, new Mundorf caps/Takman Rey resistors.
Right now Richard will be looking at what other res we will swap out in the Defy, But unlike the <other tech guy>>  he plans to pull the board,
Richard likes/ONLY does soldering the correct way = no snip N go thing.
WE just completed all new Takman Rey;s in the DPL, and will upload a  new vid on that upgrade. For my taste the takman Rey's are a  nice upgrade vs Jadis stock metal oxide.
Jadis employs metal oxide for its inherent <quietness> of that res. I found the Takman's to offer more musical tones, though some might find that sound a  bit <noisey>  I am expecting the same results as we figure out which res to swap out in the Defy. Its going to bea  1 time deal, there are lots of res in the Defy, hopefully its a  <WNNER>  decision.
Richard will be working on that upgarde over the next 2-3 weeks.
Will upload a  vid once completed.
For those who might have missed my Defy YT vid showing off upgrades, here it is once again
I highly recommend other Defy owners to make these very same upgrades. The Defy has really come to life with new caps, new res.
The Blue Philips caps voice so beautifully are<< worth their weight in gold>>, leave those alone.

Vid starts around 6:30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpVCbHX6jWU&t=650s

@mozartfan Remember, the typical vid you are watching on YT is of the original Jadis JA30, not the 30Mk2...which is a much newer design and frankly, sounds IME very different to the original. ( as it should, since the transformers and KT150’s are very different). If you heard the original, which is highly likely since there are few 30Mk2’s out there, and certainly not many on YT. ( although i think I may have posted a vid). Then you didn’t hear the new amps, plus, like you state, YT vids are basically meaningless when it comes to actual SQ of the piece in question.
IF you do acquire a JA30, (whatever vintage), i would suggest/opine that you DO NOT MOD IT, like you have the Defy!! IMHO.
Just update the status! My JA80 is coming soon! Now trying the new Diapason from Jadis which sounds as great paring with most mid to high sensiti ity speakers!