Denon DA 307 and DA 309

Hi, anyone know the effective mass of these tonearms?

Cheers
128x128best-groove
chakster
I use all Stanton and Pickering with brush and all of them are fine and the sound is fantastic with recommended settings of VTA w/ brush.
These brushes and "dynamic stabilizers" should not affect VTA. Perhaps @chakster had a "senior moment" and meant to say VTF.
Hmmm, something is not right

Thank you @cleeds you are correct, my bad, I was mistakenly naming VTA to SRA

DA-401 is much better tonearm BTW
The Denon DP-80 that I bought recently is with DA-401, but I did not know that the headshell for DA-401 is special and there is no other replacement. I wonder why Denon made such decision. At least they should have sold enough headshells for DA-401 so that users could swap cartridges easily. Had I known this limitation, I would have gone for DP-80 with 307 or 309 arms, or even 305, 302, ...
However, DA-401 looks pretty good and it sounds quite good with DL303 and HA-1000.
@ihcho When DA-401 was released it wasn't a problem to buy additional headshell for this model. I have 3 original headshells for this tonearm to swap cartridges. The shell is super lightweight and this is why it's not a regular headshell. Now search for the headshell and buy it!