Denon DA 307 and DA 309

Hi, anyone know the effective mass of these tonearms?

Cheers
128x128best-groove
Hmmm, something is not right

Thank you @cleeds you are correct, my bad, I was mistakenly naming VTA to SRA

DA-401 is much better tonearm BTW
The Denon DP-80 that I bought recently is with DA-401, but I did not know that the headshell for DA-401 is special and there is no other replacement. I wonder why Denon made such decision. At least they should have sold enough headshells for DA-401 so that users could swap cartridges easily. Had I known this limitation, I would have gone for DP-80 with 307 or 309 arms, or even 305, 302, ...
However, DA-401 looks pretty good and it sounds quite good with DL303 and HA-1000.
@ihcho When DA-401 was released it wasn't a problem to buy additional headshell for this model. I have 3 original headshells for this tonearm to swap cartridges. The shell is super lightweight and this is why it's not a regular headshell. Now search for the headshell and buy it! 
It’s been just a couple of days sinceI got the turntable and have had no luck to find a headshell for DA-401 yet. ;-)
Let me know, just in case, if you think keeping three headshells for this tonearm is too much for you. I have DL-103R and Ortofon MC20 super but it looks like this tonearm may not be able to work well with them. Will see.
thx
There is no horizontal movement, if you engage the antiskate yes it moves outwards as it should, the tonearm hasn't been overhauled.

Many thanks