Speaker cables Mid High end

Currently have Kimber 8TC speaker cables and recently purchased a Mark Levinson No.526 preamp paired to Mark Levinson 532h amp and Revel speakers. Looking to upgrade speaker cables and have been looking at Cardas Clear line and also read great reviews on Audience AU24 SE . Looking to buy lightly used and want a neutral, open and a high resolution cable to capture the highly transparent and resolving attributes of the No.526 preamp. Any recommendations and thoughts on the Cardas and Audience are welcomed. 
lnitm
If you are indeed married to the KIMBER 8TC speaker cables, then I would stick with KIMBER ICs and KIMBER power cords for an intuitive cable array system synergy .... the best models that you can afford.

Both of your current ones on a first stab blind shortlist predicated solely on a review are fine options in their own right, but trying to guess which of them ( if either ) ) are optimum in your system is a crapshoot at best. 
Dedicated power lines and listening arena acoustic treatments will likely give you a larger immediate step up in audio performance (... if you have not done this already .... ) than tweaking with any speaker cables, ( especially speaker cables in isolation ) .

akg_ca.. Yeah I have a dedicated power lines with conditioner and acoustic treatments that have all helped significantly. Not really married to Kimber. I have and like Cardas Clear Light interconnects and have read & heard good things about the better lines and also Audience. Just looking for step up with industry standard/known brand, not interested in one off or off the wall cables some love to recommend here. 
Thanks for your input. 
Basically since I have a system with more resolution and finer detail involvement, looking to get the most out of the upgraded and improved performance. Also know synergy with a system sound plays in, but my current Levinson & Revel setup is pretty neutral from everything I've heard and read, so looking for neutral, detailed cables with great resolution and openness without adding warmth or grayness( being sterile). Think I'll possibly take The Cable Company or Audience & Tara Labs up on a couple loaners to hear. 

@initim...I have and like Cardas Clear Light interconnects and have read & heard good things about the better lines and also Audience... 

The "clear" line of cables has a more transparent result compared to non-clear and prior versions, each with a different signature within the Cardas lineup. 

Think I'll possibly take The Cable Company or Audience & Tara Labs up on a couple loaners to hear.
I wouldn’t recommend that.  Used cables are so common, easy, and cheap to buy (and sell) it’s almost silly to pay double for new cables unless you just want new cables.  Just my experience and opinion.