Opinions!!

Thinking of getting new speakers. I have my Martin Logan’s prodigy’s for a little under 12 years.
Wanting to try something different. In the age of COVID tough to audition.
The room is 16 x 28. Equipment is Luxman 900u amp, AR 6se , Esoteric k-01xd and Aurender n10.
‘Speakers I am listening to online(only)
1.KEF Blade 2
2.Magico A5
3.Focal Sopra 3
4. Focal Stella.
and of courseI have to throw ML ESL 15a Ins.
Thanks in advance..
128x128topfinadv
What kind of things are you looking for and/or would like to improve upon over your MLs, and what aspects of speaker performance and sound reproduction are most important to you?
^^^    Then stick with electro-statics, magnetic-planars or open baffles (ie: Spatial Audio Lab).     Your interconnects can also make or break an accurate recovery of ambience info.      Of course; everything else matters, too.
Most importantly I am looking for a detailed wide soundstage

Number one comment I get, they are always impressed with the detailed wide (and deep) sound stage. The last group who were here, we played Aja, said it was the best he ever heard. Tekton Moab. But hey, don’t just take our word for it, https://youtu.be/7RxRTFx6Cd0?t=350 That's Double Impacts he's talking about. Moabs have that in spades. Ulfberht even that much better. In the price range you are talking? Ulf, totally.

A lot of guys say this is what they want. Then they go buy a Faberge Egg for five times as much. Tekton will never be featured in Architectural Digest. If this is a deal breaker for you, oh well.
consider spatial audio if you want to avoid tradiitional box speakers - they are quite outstanding

also, i would note all speakers on your list have a ’lively’ presentation, system matching important unless you like a live-sounding, sometimes aggressive sound...  don't remove that arc sp-6e!!