Any Bluesound Node2 owners

Hello, 
                   I picked up a used Node2, my hope is to get decent sound out of tidal MQA. Maybe some setup tips if ya got any, it arrives on monday, thank.

kgveteran
It just seems quieter than my ShieldTV with Tidal.....
i can’t quite put my finger on it, but i like what i hear so far :0)
Y’all got me thinkin about Qobuz though. It took me awhile to get use to paid services, but my days of archiving are over, except for some vinyl recently (no TT yet)
The Ayre CODEX Dac is a excellent choice in conjunction with the Node2. You can pick one up used around $800-$1000. Not bad, considering it sells new for around $2000. Codex also has balanced outs to your amp. If your amp has balanced inputs, try this configuration. It improved SQ in my opinion. The Node 2's internal dac has very respectable sound.
I have Tidal and just started a trial subscription to Qobuz. They are pretty comparable through my Blusound Node. I’m not sure why everyone wants to push a separate DAC. It sound good stock in my opinion. Somebody mentioned hooking it to a CD player for its Dac. I have an Oppo 105. Who thinks that Dac would be an improvement?
Post removed